Small Claims Court North York Toronto
Shapiro Halpern Chandt Law Criminal Law | Traffic Tickets Toronto
We are the right choice to take on your small claims Toronto court cases. Whether you are just starting your action, or you have been served and need to file a defence we can help. We are committed to our clients and strive to achieve favorable results.
Small Claims Court
Small Claims Toronto Court
Joshua Halpern is a criminal lawyer with years of experience.
CLAIMS FOR MONEY OWED
- A loan or credit card that has not been repaid
- Money owed for products purchased on credit,
- because of an NSF cheque
- a promissory note
- outstanding rent
- work done or for the services of a contractor
- Enforcement of judgements, orders of boards or tribunals
CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES
- Damage to property due to someone else’s fault or negligence;
- Property damage caused by faulty service, (eg: goods damaged during transportation or delivery);
- Delivery of goods or services not up to the quality or standards agreed upon;
- Breach of contract for failing to fulfill the terms of another written or oral contract;
- Damages for personal injury
Want to know more about your legal rights and obligations? Call SHAPIRO HALPERN CHANDT LAW at 647-932-2147 to schedule an initial consultation.
Contact us today for a free, no obligation consultation!
HIRE US NOW FOR YOUR SMALL CLAIMS COURT CASE
We understand that dealing with the law can be tough. Thats why we strive to defend of all clients to our highest standard
Call For Free Consult